Temporary Video: http://youtu.be/jQsO0Ofy67I
- As demonstrated by 4 Meridian Manor couples
- This is a PRIVATE video; you need to have the link in order to 'find' the video.
- Note song used is about 122 beats/minute.
Temporary list of steps (recorded by Ingram, may contain errors)
- 1. M starts on L foot, W starts on R foot
- 2. All instructions are for MAN. Woman does the opposite.
- 3. It's a Circle dance, it progresses Line of Dance. Starts open, facing Line of Dance.
- 1-4: Four forward walking steps down Line of Dance (L-R-L-R)
- 5, 6: Two forward kicks with L foot
- 7, 8: Step back on L, touch behind on R
- 9-12: Jazzbox with 1/4 turn to right (M facing Wall). Beat 12 is a "L touch" (so can vine left) (R-L-R-L touch)
- 13-16: Vine to left (L, R behind, L, R touch)
- 17-20: Side touch to R, Side touch to L (R, L touch ; L, R touch)
- 21, 22: Turn 1/4 right to face Rev. Line of Dance, shuffle R-L-R
- 23, 24: Pivot 1/2 turn (L-R) away from partner (Rt. turn for man) to face Line of Dance
- 25-32: Four shuffle steps down Line of Dance (L-R-L , R-L-R , L-R-L , R-L-R)
- L foot is now free, ready to start over with the 4 forward walking steps.